Envision the functional and non-functional requirements to create solutions from scratch. To be able to define technologies, patterns and prototype solutions for new requirements to materialise it as a well functioning project.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture using modern engineering practices.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design Develop and handle well-functioning databases and applications.
- Quickly learn and adapt new technologies to quickly develop required POCs and influence.
- Write effective APIs and use open source API’s (e.g. Google API’s).
- Use test driven development to ensure responsiveness, consistency and efficiency.
- Provide operations support, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Build security and data protection settings using enterprise security standards.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvements of the developed application.
- Will be potentially involved in automation of QA and Operational processes.
3 years of experience as a software engineer with a track record of delivering positive business impact and high-quality code.
- Experience in designing reactive and fault tolerant applications using modern concurrency principles using Spring Reactor, Reactive Extensions, Light-bend stack, etc.
- Experience in designing and building progressive offline-first responsive web/mobile client side applications using modern client side technologies and frameworks (React, Angular, Next.JS, Vue, Flutter, Reactive Native, etc.)
- Experience as a full stack engineer developing end to end solutions including server side and client side architectures.
- Experience developing applications using micro service and SOA based architectures with highly scalable solutions.
- Experience in developing desktop and mobile applications using modern engineering practices.
- Familiarity with Cloud Engineering principles and architectures to build Cloud Native solutions, and implementing everything as code.
- Familiarity with building solutions using scalable cloud services with Hybrid Cloud Architectures, Kubernetes Infrastructure, Secure Cloud Services, etc.
- Experience in designing and building cloud based responsive server side applications using server side technologies and languages (e.g. Java, Scala, Python, NodeJS, J2EE, GoLang, Spring, Hystrix, Lightbend, etc.).
- Experience in building secure reliable applications with focus on vulnerability management, secure coding practices, IoT Technology.
- Strong Experience in Engineering Maturity principles with focus on behavioural driven
development, static code analysis, DevOps, and zero downtime applications.
- Knowledge in SQL(MySQL, Postgres, etc.) and No-SQL(MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.) databases.
- Knowledge of Messaging Middleware Infrastructure services like Rabbit MQ, Kafka, AWS Kinesis, etc.
- Ability to quickly build proof of concepts with production level standards to demonstrate the technical feasibility of the vision.
- Proficiency in applying object oriented design principles, functional programming design principles and recommended design patterns to create robust and scalable system design.
- Strong Experience in user experience design principles and designing single page progressive web applications with focus on responsiveness.
- Experience leading and mentoring by influence, leading without authority, and building a diverse intellectual community.
- Superb communication and collaboration skills Ability to translate business use cases into good taxonomy design.
- Demonstrable skills in understanding importance of data design and domain driven de
- Strong knowledge of web support analytics.
- Good to have - knowledge of knowledge base management within Digital support space.
- Passionate about website usability with great instincts for improving customer support experience.
Education & Experience
Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related field - At least 3+yrs hands on experience in software development with specific experience building software applications end to end.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.