As a Full stack Developer you would be responsible to
- Position requires analytical ability, creativity and judgment in analysing, developing and implementing software solutions to complex requirements.
- Defines, recommends, and implements strategy and solutions which deliver customer value and satisfaction through software and Cloud.
- Leads professional teams to produce quality-centric outcomes and contributes to Product Management and planning activities, ensuring that development practices align with the business and end customer need.
- Thoroughly understands and effectively executes existing software development practices, processes and procedures and develops/introduces new approaches as appropriate.
- Ensures accurate and thorough documentation is maintained for the project.
- Provide thought leadership to the team in the Technology and Engineering domain - leveraging a broad knowledge of the technology industry to continually uplift the standard of engineering and the end product.
3 years of experience as a software engineer with a track record of delivering positive business impact and high-quality code.
At least 2 years of experience in at least one of the following:
- Developing Cloud Native Applications, Mobile & Web Apps, and/or Integration Solutions Architecting IT system with applications, infrastructure, data
- Experience in working with CI/CD Pipelines in Public Cloud including DevSecOps functions.
- Experience in Responsive Web Technologies (HTML5, SASS, LESS, CSS3)
- Experience in any of the following languages: Python, Ruby, .NET, Java, C# (Prefrably .NET)
- Experience with various database types: Relational, No-SQL, Key Value, In-Memory, etc.
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing on, and managing Development Platforms hosted on Public Cloud although not mandatory
- Experience working in Agile & Scrum environments
- Strong understanding of software engineering concepts, DevSecOps, Site Reliability Engineering, Microservices, IoT Platforms & Paradigms, etc.
Education & Experience
Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related field - At least 3+ yrs hands on experience in software development with specific experience building software applications end to end.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.