We are looking for a Flutter developer with 3+ years of experience interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the team for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- You need to be passionate about building applications for both the Android and iOS platform.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Need to have a good understanding of the Mobile Development Lifecycle.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-View-Model-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Manage the code and project on the GIT hub to keep in sync with other
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related field of study or equivalent practical experience.
3 years of software development experience through hands-on coding in Android development and testing.