- Manage new business requirements through requirements gathering, analysis, review of use case scenarios and grooming of user stories, functional requirements document, and requirements traceability matrix.
- Coordinate with different development teams (AMDOCS, ALTICE) to create design interface documents (Request / Response sample APIs, mockups, ladder diagrams; use case diagrams) and present these to the business and get their approvals to baseline these documents.
- Identify code spaces and estimate DEV start and end dates, QA start and end dates, UAT (Beta) and production deployment dates and arrive at milestones and schedule.
- Identify code conflicts with other projects and hold a prioritization call with other PMs to manage interproject dependencies.
- Help DEV teams to identify correct QA environment and prepare the QA environment for QA testing.
- Create and assign DEVPKGs, DEVTASKs and TATESTCYCLE in SBM (SERENA) to concerned Dev and QA teams.
- Coordinate for quick resolution of any LABISSUES raised during testing and get the TEST COMPLETION REPORT; perform code review.
- Initiate CAB procedure in SERVICENOW, identify CI’s impacted and attend CAB meetings to provide details of the upcoming changes and evaluate likely impact.
- Create IT Advisory and IT communication to inform all the impacted users about the new changes.
- Perform PIR to close the deployment and the CAB ticket successfully.
Sterling, VA and other unanticipated locations throughout the US. Candidate may be required to relocate to client locations for projects.
How to Apply:
Send resume to HR, Nivid Infotech Inc., 21515 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 390, Sterling, VA 20166.