- Design and install new Network setups and POCs.
- Configure and Maintain All Network Devices at New Site commissioning.
- Install and Configure all Wireless Network Devices & Cisco Wireless Mobility Engines. Conduct site operations and installation of new site setups.
- Upgrade technology refresh, replace End-of -Life/End-of-Support Devices with new Devices.
- Work on Cisco Advanced Technologies, e.g. Cisco ACI, Cisco Meraki, APIC EM and CISCO ISE.
- Implement Secured Guest-WiFi solution with Cisco ISE.
- Install and configure Cisco ASA, FTD Firewalls.
- Install and configure VPN Technologies, e.g IPSec, Remote Access VPN, DMVPN.
- Install and configure DNS, DHCP and IPAM using Infoblox.
- Install and configure Data Center Networks using Cisco Nexus Switches.
- Create diagrams, hand off New Setups to Network Operations for troubleshooting day to day issues.
- Manage incident, change and problem in day to day operations.
Master’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering, plus 12 months of experience in the job offered or as network administrator, computer network architect or computer network administrator, engineer, specialist, or related occupation. In lieu of Masters + 1 year experience, Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree with five (5) years of post- bachelor progressive experience in job offered or in related field such as network administrator, computer network architect, computer network administrator, engineer, specialist, or related occupation. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable. Experience in alternative occupation must include at least 1 year of experience in CISCO ISR 1900, 2900, 4000, and asr1000 series routers; 3650, 3750, 3850, 6800, 9000 series catalyst switches; Cisco Nexus 9K, 7K, 5K and 2K series switches; Infoblox; CISCO ASA Firewalls; Riverbed; CISCO WLCs; ACCESS POINTS; and various protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, SNMP, STP, VTP, MSTP, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, NAT, PAT, LACP, PAGP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP.
Sterling, VA and other unanticipated locations throughout the US. Candidate may be required to relocate to client locations for projects.
How to Apply:
Send resume to HR, Nivid Infotech Inc., 21515 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 390, Sterling, VA 20166.