RF Design Engineer
RF Design Engineer:
- RF and electrical engineering hardware designs of communication devices involving 3GPP LTE standards for LTE-M, NB-IOT and potentially other LPWAN radios including chipset and module level specification and validation as required.
- Responsibility covers wireless radios including chipsets, module level specifications, and validation.
- Knowledge of chipset and/or 5G/4G LTE modules in user equipment UE products as required.
- RF and electrical engineering hardware designs employed in DISH Technologies communication devices involving
- RF and electrical engineering hardware designs involving ATSC 3.0, LoRA and other wireless technologies as required.
- Responsible for specification, design, testing, along with chipset vendor engagement for technical development
- Document designs and write test procedures and reports
- Issue final approval with supporting documentation to management and document control groups
- Travel domestically and internationally in order to support product development.
You will be a great fit if you meet these requirements:
- BSEE or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 years in RF cellular wireless hardware design from circuit board level through system level
- 8 years in use and knowledge of RF cellular wireless test equipment and methods
- 8 years with hands-on component level RF cellular wireless hardware circuit design experience
- 8 years with documenting designs: schematic, bill of materials, test procedures, and validation data
You will be even more qualified if you meet these qualifications:
- Use of such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, bit error rate testers, signal sources, modulators, and noise sources
- IoT Radio and designs incorporating 3GPP LTE, NB-IOT, LoRA, SigFox, and other related low power wide area battery powered devices as required. Experience with the associated standards and validation of RF, RRM, and Protocol compliance testing.
- Must be flexible, innovative and have the ability to prioritize in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment