Companies in today’s hypercompetitive market are rushing to add the latest bells and whistles to their networks in a drive to remove complexity, increase productivity, and generally see better ROI. It is easy, in a rush, to forget to take a step back and ask whether all these “business-savvy” add-ons will end up costing more than they yield on the short term simply due to the increased risks they pose.
- Top 5 Network Security ThreatsCompanies in today’s hypercompetitive market are rushing to add the latest bells and whistles to their networks in a drive to remove complexity, increase productivity, and generally see better ROI. It is easy, in a rush, to forget to take a step back and ask whether all these “business-savvy” add-ons will end up costing more than they yield on the short term simply due to the increased risks they pose. […]
- How to select a Next Generation FirewallOrganizations should focus on the key focus areas and the functional dimensions to have an effective NGFW in place. This would control attacks across all the layers of enterprise applications and infrastructure. […]
- Case Study 2: Multi-Campus Infrastructure Refresh – LAN, WAN and WLANIn Case StudiesAn enterprise customer wanted to refresh their existing network infrastructure to improved connectivity and performance and achieve scale and network efficiency with three connections per user (PC, phone and tablet) […]
- Case Study 1: High-density Wireless Deployment in a large stadiumIn Case StudiesAn entertainment company wanted to provide wireless connectivity in a stadium covering 245,000 sq. feet area, with a wireless capacity requirement of 35000 users. The goals were: (1) Enriched communication during the events and (2) Enhanced user experience in the stadium. […]
- COBIT 5: A Business Framework for Governance and Management of Enterprise ITIn the IT industry, standard institutions have been rolling out several niche standards geared toward specific objectives. Among this superfluity of standards and frameworks, a few prominent ones are ITIL, ISO27001, PMBOK, and TOGAF. […]
Looking for a tech partner who understands your needs and can help meet them quickly and efficiently?
NIVID is a leading solutions provider of digital-ready technology infrastructure and full-cycle managed services. With deep experience in delivering world-class infrastructure technology services, Nivid enables enterprises on a global scale to grow strategically.
- Internet of Things
- NEMA 4
- network upgrade
- Remote Access
- wireless controllers