- Engage in test case design to guarantee adherence of test coverage to meet business user requirements.
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases,
- Set up, maintain, and perform test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms such as desktop and web. Build test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Design automation testing implementation and execution strategy for regression needs. Utilizes TestNG, Jenkins and GitLab to manage the automation library of tests.
- Utilize SQL tools to run database queries to confirm insertion of data records in proper database tables. Validates schema, tables, triggers of database incoming and outgoing data values, this includes executing complex Queries to load/stress the database responsiveness and functional performance. Backend database testing in Oracle PL/SQL, Apache Cassandra environment including validating stored procs, jobs and triggers.
- Execute and evaluate web services test cases (SoapUI/Restful) by using Postman and SoapUI Tools. Develop and test new UI screen or make changes as per product requirement.
- Develop the API automation framework and validate the features in all regression cycles using continuous testing with Rest Assured, Cucumber, Java, Jenkins (CI/CD) testing and Extent, Cucumber reports to view the results in an Agile development environment.
- Prepare software defect tracking reports for project release and educate project stakeholders as necessary utilizing VersionOne/qTest Defect tracking tool.
- Estimate test planning, execution and management task in coordination with other technical and non-technical team members.
- Drive the Agile transformations across the teams.
- Collaborate with solution architect and business area to analyze technical information and produce quality software.
- Drive the Automation and participate in sprint planning/Grooming meeting of the scrum team in which product backlog items are discussed and the next sprint planning is prepared.
- Estimate the points to the user stories in the current sprint.
Bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent in computer science, information technology, information systems, information systems security, or a closely related field; and 24 months of experience in the job offered, Engineer in Test, Software Analyst, Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Software Quality Analyst, or related occupation. Past related experience must include at least one year of experience in qTest; automation tools and frameworks; Developing the API automation framework and validating the features; continuous testing with Rest Assured, Cucumber, Java, Jenkins (CI/CD) testing; Postman and SoapUI; and SQL tools to run database queries.
Nivid office, 21515 Ridgetop Circle, Ste 330, Sterling, VA 20166 and unanticipated client locations across the U.S. for projects. Candidate may be required to relocate to client locations for projects.
How to Appy
Mail resume and cover letter to HR, Nivid Infotech Inc., 21515 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 330, Sterling, VA 20166 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org